Revised December 1, 2016
1. INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS. In operating the Site, ENROLLEASE may request that you provide certain registration information and complete online surveys and other online forms that ask for your name, e-mail address, contact, and other personal information (“Personally Identifying Information”). Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ IP addresses. No Personally Identifying Information about you is revealed in this process. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose information in a form that does not personally identify you (“Non-Identifying Information”) for any purpose. Non-Identifying Information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We and/or our third party service providers obtain and may collect Non-Identifying Information about you from information that you provide us and/or from your use of the Services, either separately or together with your Personally Identifiable Information. We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other users or sources to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of our products and services, and to analyze and understand how our products and services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically.
2. COOKIES. From time to time we may use the standard cookies feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Site. We do not set any Personally Identifying Information in cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on our Site other than cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our Site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this functions, your experience at our Site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION. We will not share your Personally Identifying Information with any third party without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the Services offered by us or to comply with the law or as set forth in this Policy. We may use your Personally Identifying Information to verify your identity, to check qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about ENROLLEASE. If you give your permission during the account registration process, we may share your contact information with our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional materials.
We reserve the right to transfer or otherwise disclose your Personally Identifying Information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other change in control, joint venture, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy or liquidation proceeding.
4. SECURITY. We strive to protect your personal information and your privacy. The site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, unauthorized access of information disclosed to third parties.
5. AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. We are not responsible for conduct arising from the disclosure of your information publicly.
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you chose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies. Our links to other websites or displays of any advertisements or third party content does not mean we endorse any other website’s privacy or information security practices.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site please contact us at: email@example.com or write to us at ENROLLEASE INC., 1086 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.