The EaseCentral Sales team is responsible for reaching out to the insurance brokerage community to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the EaseCentral Benefits Administration platform. Our SaaS Platform helps brokers manage their groups and employees with benefits administration, HRIS, compliance, and other HR related services.
- Cultivate relationships and drive revenue with EaseCentrals current install base of customers leading to an increase in revenue.
- Build a pipeline through personal activity of emails, phone calls, and discovery/demo’s.
- Drive renewal and upsell cycle by qualifying and accurately forecasting expansion opportunities in Salesforce
- Become a subject matter expert in our Marketplace and other expansion products.
- Provide sales demonstrations on all features of the EaseCentral platform including expansion products through carriers and partners.
- Communicate all potential client requests to engineering/product team to ensure EaseCentral continues to evolve to meet the needs of our market.
- Close monthly business and drive revenue by navigating the buying process, engaging internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately increasing revenue from all existing clients.
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Comfortable managing large numbers of clients – highly organized.
- 1 to 3 years of account management or sales preferred. HR or Insurance/Benefits experience is highly desirable.
- Desire to be make an impact while staying true to company ethics and values.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment out of our Summerlin, NV (Las Vegas) office.
EaseCentral is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.