The EaseCentral Sales team is responsible for reaching out to the insurance brokerage community to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the EaseCentral Benefits Administration platform. Our SaaS Platform helps brokers manage their groups and employees with benefits administration, HRIS, compliance, and other HR related services.
- Manage and cultivate sales leads obtained from online and in-person marketing efforts.
- Drive full sales cycle by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities in Salesforce
- Build a revenue pipeline through personal activity of emails, phone calls, and discovery/demo’s
- Become a subject matter expert in uncovering challenges that face our customers.
- Provide sales demonstrations on all features of the EaseCentral platform including configuration of insurance benefits and management of employer/employee information.
- Communicate all potential client requests to engineering/product team to ensure EaseCentral continues to evolve to meet the needs of our market.
- Close monthly business and drive revenue by navigating the buying process, engaging internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Comfortable managing large numbers of concurrent sales leads – highly organized.
- 2 to 4 years of SaaS experience preferred. HR or Insurance/Benefits experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment out of our Summerlin, NV (Las Vegas) office.
EaseCentral is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.