Backend EngineerSan Francisco, CA +
Backend engineers at EaseCentral work on the implementation and integration of services to support the EaseCentral benefits and HR management solution.
- Work to integrate and build upon EaseCentral's benefits management foundation
- Contribute to EaseCentral infrastructure and improve internal tooling
- Integrate EaseCentral with third-party solution providers including payroll services, insurance carriers, and other HR products
- A strong background in at least one programming language (C#, Java, Python, or Ruby)
- A strong background in at least one relational database (PostgreSQL or MySQL preferred)
- Familiarity with operations problems and solutions such as configuration management, deployment, and cloud providers